Open in the heart of Dulwich and taking patient bookings now.
FLU VACCINES ARE HERE!!! Book an appointment online with HotDoc. Please call 7221 2588 for information on our FLU VACCINE CLINIC.
After Hours & Emergency
In case of an emergency, please dial 000 for an ambulance.
For after-hours care, please ring Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
As GPs and on the frontline of our healthcare system we feel the need to post something on the COVID19 pandemic.
Please take this seriously! The health of all Australians and the ability for our healthcare system to cope depends on it.
- If you are young and healthy and at low risk of COVID19 complications, please still do your part to reduce the risk to those more vulnerable in our communities. This is NOT an excuse for complacency.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay away from school / work / public places regardless of whether it is COVID19 or not (reducing the burden of other infectious diseases at this time will help to reduce the burden on our medical services)
- If you have been asked to self isolate / self quarantine, then please follow ALL instructions
- If you are due to depart on non essential travel, please do not
- If you have non essential social engagements upcoming, please cancel them
- If you are out in public, please practice social distancing
- If you are anywhere, please wash your hands regularly
- If you are currently unwell and need to see a GP / ED, please call before you attend and notify of your symptoms and risk factors
- If needing to see a doctor, please consider options for Telehealth (and be understanding whilst practices work hard to set these services up)
- If you are considering attending ED or calling an ambulance, please think twice about non essential use of our emergency services
- If your doctor cannot see you, please be mindful that this may be out of their control eg not enough access to PPE; be considerate of their decisions to protect patients and ask about other options for review
- If your doctor says you do not fit the criteria for testing, please be accepting of this – we have limited access to testing and judicious use of resources is important
- If you have a medical appointment or elective surgery coming up and it is cancelled or postponed, please be considerate of the reasons behind this
- If you know someone else is having a hard time, please ask them if they are ok
And above all, please be kind, be understanding and be patient.
It is our Mission and Our Pride to provide members of our community with the highest standard of health care with a personalised service involving respect, confidentiality and compassion. We endeavour to provide lifelong care and improve the health and overall wellbeing of our community.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE THROUGHOUT YOUR FAMILY’S LIFE
FULLY REFURBISHED – NEW PATIENTS WELCOME
We are a Family Medical Practice located in the inner Eastern suburbs in the heart of Dulwich.
Experienced health professionals have come together to provide the highest
standard of healthcare with a personalised service involving respect and compassion.
For our patients’ convenience, our practice is open at 8:30am Tuesdays to Fridays, with extended closing times on Mondays and Thursdays, and also open Saturday mornings.
Book an appointment today!
Hoping to improve your lifestyle but don’t know where to start? Click here for 10 small things you can do to reduce your risk of stress-related illness.
Get Active and book an appointment to see our doctors to discuss how your nutrition, physical activity, chronic stress reduction, rest and sleep, smoking cessation, and avoidance of alcohol overconsumption may significantly reduce your risk of diseases and help to maintain good health.
12 Stuart Road
Dulwich SA 5065