After Hours & Emergency
In case of an emergency, please dial 000 for an ambulance.
For after-hours care, please ring Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
COVID-19 VACCINE FAQs – SA HEALTH
As GPs and on the frontline of our healthcare system we feel the need to keep you posted on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please take this seriously! The health of all Australians and the ability for our healthcare system to cope depends on it.
- If you are young and healthy and at low risk of COVID19 complications, please still do your part to reduce the risk to those more vulnerable in our communities. This is NOT an excuse for complacency.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay away from school / work / public places regardless of whether it is COVID19 or not (reducing the burden of other infectious diseases at this time will help to reduce the burden on our medical services)
- If you have been asked to self isolate / self quarantine, then please follow ALL instructions
- If you are due to depart on non essential travel, please do not
- If you have non essential social engagements upcoming, please cancel them
- If you are out in public, please practice social distancing
- If you are anywhere, please wash your hands regularly
- If you are currently unwell and need to see a GP / ED, please call before you attend and notify of your symptoms and risk factors
- If needing to see a doctor, please consider options for Telephone appointments (and be understanding whilst reception and admin staff attend all patients’ needs)
- If you are considering attending ED or calling an ambulance, please think twice about non essential use of our emergency services
- If your doctor cannot see you, please be mindful that this may be out of their control eg not enough access to PPE; be considerate of their decisions to protect patients and ask about other options for review
- If you have a medical appointment or elective surgery coming up and it is cancelled or postponed, please be considerate of the reasons behind this
- If you know someone else is having a hard time, please ask them if they are ok
And above all else, please be kind, be understanding and be patient.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE THROUGHOUT YOUR FAMILY’S LIFE
FULLY REFURBISHED – NEW PATIENTS WELCOME
We are a Family Medical Practice located in the inner Eastern suburbs in the heart of Dulwich.
Experienced and committed doctors and health professionals have chosen Health at Dulwich to provide the highest standard of healthcare with a personalised service involving respect and compassion.
It is our Mission and Our Pride to provide members of our community with the highest standard of health care with a personalised service involving respect, confidentiality and compassion. The Doctors endeavour to provide lifelong care and improve the health and overall wellbeing of our community.
For patients’ convenience, our practice has extended closing times on Mondays and Thursdays, and is also open Saturday mornings.
Book an appointment today!
Hoping to improve your lifestyle but don’t know where to start? Click here for 10 small things you can do to reduce your risk of stress-related illness.
Get Active and book an appointment to see a doctors to discuss how your nutrition, physical activity, chronic stress reduction, rest and sleep, smoking cessation, and avoidance of alcohol overconsumption may significantly reduce your risk of diseases and help to maintain good health.
12 Stuart Road
Dulwich SA 5065